Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Evalution of so far - Week 3

Having just read Bronwyn's posting about our blogs so far I thought I would do the same. I think I am in a unique situation in that I don't teach a course so are thinking long and hard about what I should evaluate. I have some opinions but to make the whole process triangular I have problems. I am doing my project outside by workplace but about them...(time pause -had a shower and coffee must of helped the brain) another option is to interview the children and the teachers using a needs analysis.

Have got work done on the case study but waiting for partner contact which is hard as I (like others) have limited course work time.

Evaluation has hit me hard to the point that I include it into my life. Recently we got a quote for insulation. We decided not to do it but my husband commented on why the company didn't make any further contact with us - should this be evaluated and included in part of their company's practice. evaluation on the brain - not good!
I am not sure how to record what I have read - has anyone got a way that works for them and want to share.

2 comments:

  1. Katie, I don't have any sophisticated method but I have been cutting and pasting key material about evaluation from others' posts. I guess this could be called plagiarism but that is not my intention. I am aranging it under headings-basically the questions that Bronwyn has posed for us to reflect on. I try not to get ahead of where I am at- not always up to date- as that feels a bit like cheating. And yet again it gets me thinking and reflecting. Will be interested to see if someone else comes up with a "process".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Misha there must be a way out there

    ReplyDelete