Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Very proud of my large sheet of paper

In my last blog I said I was going to get out a large piece of paper. I did and I wish that could be my report. I took a few of the headings and added some notes then drew lots of arrows between. I have the big question and have come up with some of the sub-questions. Feel good with what I got done.I think I need to look at who is involved.
As Lisa and I have just become partners I need to slow down a bit and get her up to speed. I also need to fully understand what she wishes to do. Have emailed her about this today.
Have looked at the education guidelines and picked two that I think will help but will wait until I have worked further with Lisa then post then in their own blog post. Also looked at the 'cookbook' and took comfort from the fact I think I am on the right track - maybe I should wait until Bronwyn looks at it!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me. Inspiring! Ok so where are the big sheets of paper? Need to get a round tuit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie you have been great getting regular posts about your progress on to your blog. Reading backwards, I am able to get a sense of the road you traveled. There was a good balance of detail and humour to keep us informed. You chunked your information well, and your posts were regular enough to keep the readers interested in your project.

    In some posts I would have liked to have known a bit more information. For example, here you stated: "Have looked at the education guidelines and picked two that I think will help ... ". I would have liked to have known why you chose the particular guidelines. Your analysis of the situations you were in was reasonably light, and I would have liked to see some more analysis and references to your reading...to really get to crux of your experiences as part of engaging in reflective practice. This is a particular hobby of mine. :) All very well in retrospect... I apologise for not mentioning this earlier. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found this Bronwyn so am trying to say something in my assessment 1 post.

    ReplyDelete