Monday, July 26, 2010

Introduction

  • Who you are and your work etc., 
Hi my name is Katie Gibbs and I live in Auckland. Originally I come from Taranaki and taught in England for 13 years.

I am a primary school teacher who teaches part-time two days a week where I try to do ICT with a technically challenged school.
  • Your interest in evaluation and what you know already, 
My interest ... to be honest last paper! what do I know - not a lot! As I don't teach a course I will find this challenging and I am that one that asks lots of questions. Sorry!!
  • What you hope to get out of this course, 
After navigating my way round I hope to pass this course. Sorry I think I am still developing my thoughts here.
  • Ideas you have for an evaluation project. 
 Are you able to do a project that evaluate what is not in place and suggest what could be - no eLearning in the building to evaluate.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment