Saturday, July 31, 2010

What I do with my day!

Bronwyn asked a question in her comment about whether I teach a topic across the board the answer is yes and no. I work two days a week in a primary school releasing teacher for approximately half a day four times a week. One class I do every week for half a day. I try to take ICT. I use the word try strongly.

To explain. The school has 16 computers in a COW (computer on wheels) which I move around the school but only if it is not raining as you should see one of the hills I have to go up. I have nearly lost the whole set up going down. I have had issues with the wireless not working - it is not in all the school so have to use a 'nail dryer' as I call it but that will go missing!! I do ICT as sometimes I can't get on the Internet so have to be program based - did Powerpoint last term. eLearning is not happening!!

I refer to my school as technically challenged as it took me a whole term to get a computer so I could just use as a data projector. I must have been the only person teaching ICT who yelled out the instructions.

Right now back to comments about evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment