Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I love rich text editor

Here is an update of where the swimming pool was. My poor brother-in-law is shocked that the deck (can't fit in photo what is round the side of the house) is bigger than his flat.

Please note the title of my blog this is my new swear word. For those of you who have not used rich text editor much will understand why this code is treated with such distain. (Foot note I tried to have the code for page break as my title and the blog couldn't cope - typical!)

Lisa was away over the holidays entertaining any child that would call her aunty. I was seeing distant family and having a builder in everyday ...and I kept the cake tin full! Because we were unable to make contact during this time I was involved in a 4 hour session of corrections suggested by Bronwyn.

To quote Bronwyn (sorry not APA referenced) 'Your evaluation plan is looking very good and you are not far from completing it.' I tried to use this as my mantra.

Our evaluation is at the point where if we play with it anymore bits will drop off. We have looked into using another online survey rather than SurveyMonkey which has its limitations. You will see a link in my blog (two blogs ago) and in Lisa's.

Plan Here is a link to our plan. Make comments here or on the discussion tab on our project.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great picture and sub-consciously may have been representing the building of your evaluation plan. I hope there were no builders with bleeding fingers lurking around the cake tin. Gosh if I had known my words were going to motivate to that extent, I would have got the dictionary out and used some 'big words'. :)

    ReplyDelete