Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Survey started

Lisa and I have both released our survey out onto the staff. So far between us we have 16 results in. I marked my email so I could see who have read it. (10 read emails and 7 completed surveys)

One teacher was unsure about privacy which I had mentioned verbally so have sent out an additional email addressing this issue and mentioned that they can see me if wishing to know more. With Obsurvey we only know the city location which means nothing in this case.

Having a few issues timetabling my interviews as I have had two shorter weeks (and I work part-time) because of PD and Union meeting so will have to try and fit them in next week. Have set up Audacity as my recording device on my laptop and will save them as MP3s.

Hope all one has had a good long weekend.

1 comment:

  1. it sounds like a good response rate. It is a great idea to record the interviews using Audacity. May you have more luck than I did one time. I managed to record the second interview over the first - made for interesting listening. but to this day I cannot explain how it hapend and could never repeat the stunt. :)

    ReplyDelete