Thursday, October 21, 2010

Now it can be marked...

In her attempt to get the last drop of blood from Lisa and Katie Bronwyn sends out her feedback J

Sent this line to Bronwyn in a recent email as Lisa and I continue to polish. Now it is time for marking.

Have sent out my survey but it got blocked by the firewall at work so hope the AP who is acting principal see my email and unlocks so gathering can now start.

Next step is to comment on some of your projects and to check out Audacity which I am going to use as a way of recording my interviews.

Have not put a copyright for the picture - so all of you may use it if you wish.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great picture Katie. As long as I don't have to give blood transfusions at the end of this process I will be a happy chappy. :0

    ReplyDelete