Saturday, October 2, 2010

Making changes

Thanks Bronwyn for the feedback. Have yet to hear from Lisa so have done some of the changes but will need to get out the legendary big piece of paper to make sense how we could adjust the questions. Husband away so may not get a chance until tomorrow or Monday night to start.

Funny experience with last blogpost. Got three comments from outside which included two comments from the person who developed the online survey I was thinking of using. He is in Denmark. When I get a chance will ask a couple of questions I have about his work. Nice to see what motivated him to develop it.

1 comment:

  1. yes I had a look at Obsurvey. It looks excellent so can't wait to try it out. His reasons for developing the survey are very community spirited. I wish I was so clever.

    ReplyDelete