Thursday, September 30, 2010

Survey Monkey or ???

As I wait for new printer cartridges so I can print out the edits Bronwyn has made and look at it off screen I have been looking at other survey tools.

Survey Monkey is good until you want to look at results - the choice is paying or doing lots of screen shots.

I tried Rachel's suggestions on Kevin and Jon's wikieducator page - zoomerang and limesurvey (both weren't right - wanted too much personal information.) One site I have used before had the most amazing list - finally I found Obsurvey (Have not used it before!)

So I have created a survey. Was planning to get you fill it in but having a problem so watch this space.

3 comments:

  1. That was fast. I just released pdf-exports of reports in obsurvey yesterday evening.
    I hope you enjoy using obsurvey. If you have any problems or suggestions for improvement, just send me an email at allan@obsurvey.com. I love feedback.

    Kind Regards,
    Allan Ebdrup,
    Creator of obsurvey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at your survey.
    You need to add a pagebreak before the thank you message in your survey. The thank you message needs to be on the last page without questions on that page.
    (I really need to implement a more thorough check for this in the survey editor. It's on the to-do list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie,

    Did you sign up for a free Zoomerang account? It just requires your email and password. We don't ask for any personal information.

    http://www.zoomerang.com/free-account/

    ReplyDelete