Monday, September 20, 2010

And I thought we were done....


Lisa had worked on the finished date of the 19th (yesterday). We had got to the point where one question for our interview kept us busy. We thought we were finished.

BUT now we have to add some bits on quality which I think I won't feel like doing until Thursday. I have added this photo of the mess outside my back door where my husband has removed our swimming pool (getting old), deck and some of the fence. We don't need a storm for this to happen. When I look at it I think of the stages of an evaluation plan - background, decisions and of course the final result.

Please note the new swimming pool forming at the bottom.
If you get a chance have a look at our plan.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, I LOVE what you have done with your new 'natural' swimming hole ;)! And its so nice to see something happening at someone's house because it was planned for a change and not caused by an earthquake or a weather bomb ... gee I am getting envious already of the summer time pool parties - bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,

    My word you are an adventurous lot! We moved house earlier this year and inherited a pool. The scientist is coming out in me and I am throwing lots of different chemicals in mine. Unfortunately it is still too cold to have a dip. I hope none of my guests turn green when they decide to have a dip in it.

    Good luck with your projects.

    Just had a look at your plan, you are really crashing on ahead. Well done! It looks great.
    Kind regards,

    Kevin
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the Southern in him - South London that is mixed with his Irish builder father's blood. Spent tonight helping him drain newly formed pool.

    Hope your plan is also 'crashing ahead'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie this pic is great when seen in conjunction with the 'after' shot in a later post. Now if you were evaluating the two spaces for living suitability - what criteria would you use? Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete